Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Little Stinker

For Halloween Drew dressed up as a little Skunk. It was nice and warm and really adorable. Our Branch had a fun party on Friday where the kids ran around and swapped candy. There was a murder mystery being played out with lots of yummy soups and hot chocolate.
Drew really liked putting candy in his little bucket. 
 
 Spencer and I kind of had lame costumes. We were bags of trash. I seriously have never seen so many skunks snooping in trash as I have here in Ithaca. I don't even know if I had seen a skunk in real life until we moved here- and now I've seen a lot! Not sure what the means.... lots of people throwing away good leftovers or the fact that we are surrounded by a forest...
 On Monday we took Drew out to a few houses. He was kind of uneasy about wearing his skunk hat since sometimes he couldn't see where he was going or where his parents were.

Drew waiting with his cute friends (Rapunzel, Dinosaur and baby Chet was a monkey)
The local fire truck rolled up with flashing lights handing out bracelets for the kids. Our neighbor driving by pulled over her car like a crazy person because she was positive a kid got hit by a car... luckily that wasn't the case...

4 comments:

Tan + Es said...

That's the stinking cutest child I have ever seen! LOVE the skunk costume.
Miss you people.

Grace said...

So cute!! And so fun that you will be here for Christmas! Willie and I will be gone the week after, but hopefully we don't miss you! Sounds like you are having so much fun in Ithaca. We miss you guys!
PS-Love the bangs!

Casey said...

Skunk costume= genius! Mama's little stinker. Such a cutie

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh, his little tail is so darling.