First off an apology is in order. Is it just me or has this been the longest pregnancy ever? I think the fact that "any day could be the day" has really drawn this thing out. Looking back thinking that 32 weeks was perhaps the end really has made these last couple weeks extra long. So, Sorry about that. But on the flip side can you believe that it is now 37 weeks? That's considered full term. (which I attribute 100% to the power of prayer and a pretty amazing doctor) To celebrate we returned the preemie clothes that we previously had purchased.
Other things that are reminding me the end is near:
- I can barely bend my sausage link fingers for a good 2-3 hours in the morning.
- Blood pressure this week was 148/96.
- My bellybutton is sore.
- I go to the bathroom so often that Spencer has put me on a 5-square toilet paper limit.
- Vomiting has reoccurred, due to the shrinking space of my stomach.
- I dream about him a lot. That MUST mean the end is near.
- Oh, and I'm getting nervous...