Friday, May 30, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

5/5. All the kids have finally finished High School. Nathan's graduation was just last weekend. They had the ceremony in the Verizon Amphitheater. The weather was perfect. John, being the genius he is, chose some perfect seating for us. He figured the movement of the sun, and the roof of the amphitheater which resulted in maximum shade time for us. Nathan graduated from Alpharetta High School with honors. All the boys were dressed in black, and the girls were in the deep red burgundy color. His class was referred to as the AHS raiders "ORIGINALS"... They were the first class to go through all 4 years, and started as Freshmen the year the school opened. I have to admit, I like Nathans school colors more than I did my own. Chattahoochee not only had a long awkward name, but BRIGHT GOLD and ROYAL BLUE. Dad snapped a few good pictures of Nate... and of course good ones of Me texting. Later on in the evening we went to dinner with all the family currently located in Atlanta. John and Lindy and cute little Anya joined us at PF Changs. We all ordered really good and different dishes. I'm trying to remember what John ordered- because it was DIVINE. something with Honeydew melon in it. Lindy got some interesting lamb dish... Either way, at the end of the meal, somehow all the leftovers landed in front of John. He sat enjoying them and finishing them off until we left. With two babies at the table we only had one disaster. Ryan pulled a glass over which landed all over me. We had a lot of fun laughing and celebrating Nathan's graduation. After dinner, Dad, Mom, Nate and I went to IRONMAN, which was actually a pretty sweet movie.

6 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wait till you see some posts about Chandra's graduation!

byufish said...

Cool for Nathan! Hey, why weren't you texting ME from Nathan's grad? That's okay...you look great! Sounds like Atlanta is getting some good, humid, sunny weather. Have you been to the pool? Miss ya!

Kandice Stewart said...

Your posts are so fun to read because I can picture exactly how you say stuff! All I can say is... I wish we got to wear mortarboards at our grad :(

Stacey Salmon said...

Congrats Nathan!! Is that shirt from H&M?? If it is I have it in the brown colors!!
SS

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow! Your blog has been updated - I can hardly believe it :)

You are just as adorable as ever, Sara Jane. We miss you!

KandyJill said...

We want another one Just like the Other one... I don't know the rest of the song but UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!