Thursday, February 14, 2008

ARRRRGH!


So it's been a while, and I'm going to be backtracking here a little... but between my travels from Atlanta to Provo I had a few interesting sightings. One of the things I actually got a picture of. I saw a man with a legit hook. Like a captain hook. He was typing on a laptop too... interesting. I tried to sneak a few pictures and have done some editing to hopefully give you glimpse of the amazing sighting I had in the Denver airport.

I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

Tara Fears said...

Nice Sara! I have to admit, I have seen a hooked man before...but was too scared to take a picture because he totally could have HOOKED my eye out!

Kandice Stewart said...

freak woman this is unreal -- only you would have a picture of it too! Haha I love it. FREAKY