Monday, June 03, 2013

is this blog dead?

i have so much to "blog about" but somehow can never find time to just sit down and do it.

we moved to new york city.
it's hot, really hot.

i flew to las vegas/st. george with the babes for my brothers wedding.

we moved into a little one bedroom apartment in the upper-upper west side, near columbia university.

spencer works every night till 11pm.

city life is a lot of work and exhausting.

i have graves disease.

claire is very close to walking, and drew doesn't walk fast enough.

i will go into detail about these things at a later time.

we are alive, we are well, and we are learning a lot everyday about this incredible new city.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sara. Sounds like life is a little rough at the moment! I know how it can be to have a crazy busy husband...I hope you still have Netflix! Are you surviving?? How long are you in NYC? Graves Disease? WHAT?? LOVE YOU!!

Lana Dawn said...

I hope things calm down a bit so you can find time to go into more detail! I miss you!!!! Love you!

mj said...

I'm so happy you're here. See you tomorrow.

Linda J said...

Sara - email me your address. I have good friends living in NYC. He is in the broadway show Spiderman and she is a stay at home mom with 2 little girls. You two would have a blast together. Sorry to hear about the Graves, but it's nice to get answers and hopefully a solution. Can't wait for Florida!!