We’ve made a couple of big decisions lately.
I’ve broken them down into two categories.
- Spencer decided on a Law School- Cornell University
- We chose our apartment on Craigslist, it turned out to be pretty good
- We bought a brand new car with 7 miles on it. (Still kind of freaking out)
- Drew got a new car seat which he loves about 100x more than his other one.
- I ate an entire bag of Fritos one day in the car.
- Later that same night we ate hotdogs labeled 2 for 99cents from a gas station.
- We used a U-Box to ship our stuff. Its official we hate U-haul.
Hopefully we’ll be able to fill everyone in later on some other recent events.
i.e. understanding the shirts “Ithaca is Gorges”, fruit picking, the farmers market, Wegmans etc.
We are exploring Ithaca and enjoying the gorgeous scenery. Cornell has a beautiful campus, and a great Law school. We are excited for this new adventure and the next three years of our lives here.