Thursday, October 08, 2009

We're (Kinda) Famous!

A number of months ago my dear Aunt Diane called me to let me know that she and her daughter Audrey, were browsing through a magazine while they waited in the checkout line at a grocery store. After thumbing through the pages they stared at a particular picture thinking it was Spencer and I. Then the caption gave it away. And a few minutes later I received a phone call. We found out about it when we were in Georgia and now that I finally have got my hands on a copy of the magazine I'm blagging (blog bragging) about it.

You can see this picture
In this magazine
Our picture (and my little quote) can be seen on page 103. The magazine has been on the racks since January 2009, and will remain till Decemember 31, 2009. So get your hands on one and Spencer and I will be more than pleased to sign your copy. (They make great Christmas gifts)

12 comments:

nataley said...

Now that is the bomb! You guys are totally famous.

Diane said...

Will you sign my copy that is still on my desk waiting to be sent to you? You should have seen us showing everyone in line at the grocery store. We made the cashier and checker both look at it.HAHAHA. I love knowing famous people.

John and Emily said...

dude lucky! you were GORGEOUS!!! love you tons!

Jenna said...

AWESOME! how cool is that! you're a sexy lil couple!

KandyJill said...

I'm proud to say my best friend is FAMOUS! :)
Haha that's so rad. You KNOW I'll be picking up a copy... and I WILL be showing up on your doorstep for an autograph :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

That is so cool! I'm going to go have a look at it the next time I get a chance.

Cindy said...

Oh that would be a great present for me from you

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

hahah, i love your smile in the bottom picture. lookin hottttt.

mb said...

do you think they are available in nyc?? I didn't know you had a blog! I don't know how i missed it. I welcome any blog that I can check and keep me entertained at my boring as cspan job. I'll be checking in!

Erin said...

I totally saw that a while ago! I think I was looking at it at the airport. But yeah, congratulations, I'm jealous!

mj said...

this is so cool. I love you and i think you're cool.

Kay said...

It's an amazing picture!! That is so cool!