Monday, December 18, 2006

Lots of pictures, little words and little time.

I just thought I would post this really fast. A lot happened this weekend, I just don't have a lot of time to write about all the events. We had our ward Christmas party, it was really nice. Spur of the moment I was asked to read a Christmas book and tell everyone how it was one of my favorites… the problem was, I had never read or even seen the book. Friday night me and some of the girls went up to the biggest, prettiest, and nicest cabin ever. We went to Island Park for Jenn’s bachlorette party. We made an awesome dinner and had sundaes for dessert. The cabin had 9 beds! And all these cool crawl spaces and lofts. It was our high councilmen’s cabin, so it was FREE too! Saturday morning we left he cabin early and drove the hour ride to Targhee where we snowboarded the day away until it closed. I haven’t been snowboarding since I lived in Calgary, probably 6 years ago! But I actually didn’t do too badly and I almost wish I was staying for winter semester! It’s an expensive hobby though. (Aaron, I want to go when I come to Provo on Wednesday). Sunday I gave a talk in church about a Christmas topic of my choice. I went with Mary and her Sacrifices made to give birth to the Savior. Sunday night we had a roommate dinner of about 100 different dishes. We were trying to use all of our food up before we all head out. My roommate Jill even bought some Crab Legs (it wasn’t something we exactly had “laying around” but they were nice to eat anyway). We did our Secret Santa gift exchange as well and Jacquie got me some nice earrings and a gift card to American Eagle. The semester has flown by! I have 2 finals today, and then I just have to clean and pack up.





(P.S. the picture of me playing nintendo was Courtney going around taking pictures of all of us in our "Natural Habitat" and the picture of the bomb pops has a lot of significance. For those of you that know... I have found that they are the cure to my intestine problem… )







6 comments:

Tara Fears said...

Sara! Good luck on finals! I leave Thursday early morning for Las Vegas for a day so I HOPE HOPE HOPE that I will get to see you on Wednesday for at least a little bit! Good Post! Way to update us all!

Melinda Palmer said...

Ok, so it looks like you are living the life! You look great! And, are you leaving BYUI? Where are you going? Your pictures always bring back tons of memories for me! Enjoy!

KandyJill said...

Dang girl it looks like your having so much fun down there. Are you sad to have the semester off or is it a good break? You should come up and visit while you have a semester off! Oooh and spring break... we are definitely hanging out okay? i looove you. it looks like you've had a lot of fun with your roomies -- miss you tons!

Kathryn said...

Sara I always love checking out your blog. I hope you had a fun Christmas. I didn't read all you had because well it is late and I was talking to my hubby! But we will have to chat sometime soon. So if you weren't going back next semester what are you doing? And can I just say you make me jealous it always looks like you are having a blast!! Good for you! love ya Kathryn
p.s. blogger help: how do I get the number counter on my page? I think it looks cool!

Tara Fears said...

Sara's on strike from blogging until she gets to go back to school! Love you Sar-Bear!

Heather Palmer said...

i love that you p[ost so ma=ny pictures. Nixon is helping me type.Sorry. Love you!