Thursday, October 05, 2006

Time Keeps on Ticking

Well after many requests I have decided to FINALLY make a new post. But don’t think that I haven’t been wanting to post, it’s the fact that I’m in COLLEGE, REMEMBER? I’m either at class, doing homework, a devotional, bridge jumping, grocery shopping, running, cleaning, studying, or attending my church callings before I get to my Blog. Sad, I know… So my two new roommates arrived, Courtney and Jacquie, and they are completely fabulous, I love them so much. So the last few weeks have been full of concerts, bridge jumping, dates, long boarding, ultimate Frisbee games, and parties. We started a team called “The EH Team” pretty much all Canadians minus Courtney, my roommate. Taylor Heninger, Chris Jenson, and John Merrill are some of the Canadians. It’s been fun. APX Alarm systems does a huge party each fall where they give away cash and prizes and have tons of huge events. We went, and it was fun, but really cold. Mike was here a few weeks ago for the weekend. He was in a pizza eating contest and actually won! Angel Moroni got placed on top of the Rexburg Temple. It’s looking really good, it has another year to be completed but it already looks really nice. My Book of Mormon class stood outside in the rain and sang hymns while the Angel was hoisted up. My new FHE group is really fun too; we went skeet shooting a few weeks ago. I was able to go to Provo last weekend for conference, except didn’t actually go to conference. Mike was in the hospital for a few short hours after a football injury. I did some shopping with Stacey during the Priesthood session, I miss you Stace! Dahl is getting HUGE, he’s almost two, crazy. We had some bad hail just the other day, so of course Emily, Courtney and I went for a jog in it. I've got way too many pictures, and not really a lot to say. Now that I'm somewhat up to date with blogging I'm hoping they can be more regular again... so until the next time... I miss you all, SEND PACKAGES!


8 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

it's about time! I have been waiting for a new post.
P.S. We have your cell phone charger.
SS

Tara Fears said...

SARA! You need to get your priorities in order! Blogging = #1 on the list! Ha! I love you! You BETTER find a way to get back down here for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! No Seriously!! Bridge Jumping...maybe is it illegal? Not that I wouldn't do it too! Looked a little crazy to do in OCTOBER! LOVE the new post! Keep it up Girly!

Jeni said...

Sara you are so funny...you look adorable too!! I love to read your blog - it always makes me laugh!! Answer me this... is there anyone in the world who doesn't LOVE you?? I didn't think so!!

Heather Palmer said...

Are you aware that with this layout it often doesn't post the first paragraph of your blog? That is how Kandice's was too until she changed it. Maybe it's just my computer. oh well...anyway cute pics none the less!

KandyJill said...

SARA!!!! Just reading that post is making me want to go down there even more!! I miss you tons. So it looks like you and your roomies are having a ton of fun. Tell the girls I say Hi and that I miss them. By the way... I miss you too :D Come up here for American Thanks Giving... it would be BOMBBB

Ryan + Jess said...

so are you engaged yet? that is the only good excuse for posting so little!!! ok and maybe that college life is crazy. It sounds like you are having a blast!! Let us know how the terrible Rexburg winter treats you. Probably nothing compared to Calgary, eh?

Heather Palmer said...

i miss you...and your brother. it's been too long.

KandyJill said...

POST A NEW ONE WOMANNN!!!! I LOVE YOU